- 7-9 month baby feeding:
- After breastfeeding your baby for 8 months, even if your breast milk is sufficient, you should gradually practice semi-weaning.The reason is that the nutrients in breast milk are insufficient to meet the baby’s growth and development needs. Therefore, in this month, breast milk doesn’t need to be completely weaned, but it can no longer be based on breast milk. It is necessary to add a variety of milk substitute foods.
- Feed the baby with milk. At this time, you can’t use milk as the staple food for your baby. You should increase the milk substitute food, but the amount of milk should be kept between 500-600 ml per day.
- Continue to add complementary foods, edible chopped vegetables, eggs, porridge, noodles, fish, minced meat, etc. The nature of complementary food should also be soft and semi-solid. A few babies do not like to eat porridge at this time, but they are interested in rice eaten by adults. Let the baby try to eat some. If no indigestion occurs, it can be used later.
- The variety of vegetables for the baby should be varied, such as: carrots, tomatoes, onions, etc. For those who often have constipation, spinach, cabbage, radish, onion and other foods containing more fiber.
- After the baby is 8 months old, you can slice apples, pears, peaches and other fruits into thin slices and let the baby take them. Bananas, grapes, and oranges can be hold with the whole object.
Baby recipes for this age can be formulated with reference to the following criteria:
7 am: 200 ml of milk
11 noon: a small bowl of porridge, 30 grams of vegetables, 1/2 egg
3 pm: 200 ml of milk
6 pm: more than half a bowl of porridge, 30 grams of fish or 30 grams of minced meat, 30 grams of tofu
9-10 pm: 200 ml of milk
- 7-9 month baby body development:
For seven months of babies, physical development begins to level off. If the two front teeth in the below have not yet grown, this month may grow. If you have grown, the two front teeth in the top may grow out. At seven months, the baby boy’s weight is 6.4 to 10.3 kg, and the body length is 64.1 to 74.8 cm. The baby girl’s weight is 5.9 to 9.6 kg and the body length is 62.2 to 72.9 cm. Some babies have grown 2 to 4 teeth. If you hold the baby in a straight position, he will not need to support it and still be able to sit. The development of a child from a lying position to a sitting position is a major advancement in the development of movement. When he observes the world from this new starting point, he will find that the hand can do a lot of amazing things. He may have learned how to transfer items from one hand to the other, turning from side to side and reversing.Turning over has been quite flexible. At this time, although the child is still unable to stand, the legs can support most of the weight. When you hold his armpit, he can jump up and down. When he sit at the table, he can scratch the table with your hand. He can reach the toys on the table, tear the paper, shake and beat the toy. Both hands can grab two toys at the same time.
The average boys in eight months is about 71.0 cm; the average girls is about 69.1 cm. The average weight of the boys is about 8.80 kg; the girls is about 8.20 kg. At this point, the child can sit up without support, sit very stable, sit for a few minutes alone, or sit and play while not dumping. Although he still leans forward from time to time, he can almost support it with his arms. Now he can turn over at will, and if you don’t pay attention, he will flip, from prone to supine position, or from supine to prone position. So don’t let your child be alone at all times. At this point the baby has reached a new development milestone – climb. At the beginning, the baby climbed in three stages. Some children climbed backwards. Some children swayed in the same place, and some climbed forward. This is a process of climbing. After the baby’s limbs are well coordinated, he can stand up and climb with his knees, lift his head and neck, and leave the chest and abdomen off the bed. Can climb and climb in bed. At this time, he may really like to listen to the sound of the book and the tearing of the paper. Whether he has teeth or not, he will eat small biscuits and have chewing movement .
The 9-month-old male baby weighs 7.2 to 11.3 kg and has a body length of 67.0 to 77.6 cm. The baby girl has a weight of 6.6 to 10.5 kg and a body length of 65.0 to 75.9 cm. At this point, the baby grows 2 to 4 teeth. When standing up, the back, hips and legs can be straightened, and he can stand for a while. He can grab the railing and stand up from the seat. He can stand up and walk horizontally with feet. From the original hand and knee crawling to the skilled hand and foot crawling, from uncoordinated to coordinated, he can change direction and even climb high.
- 7-9 month baby brain development:
Language development: The child squeaks or screams from the early stages to the identifiable syllables. He will clumsily sound like “mother” or “bye bye”. When you are very happy, he will feel that he has something to say, and soon he will use the voice of “mother” to summon you or attract your attention. Now that he can understand more languages, your communication has a new meaning. Before he can say a lot of words, he can understand more words than you think. Talking to your child as much as possible can increase your child’s ability to understand, tell him what is going on around him, and make your language simple and special.
Cognitive development: At this time, the baby will find the toy and recognize the familiar things. Respond to his name. he will eat biscuits myself, and he will be afraid of many things. He Can understand the simple meaning of words, understand the praise and criticism expressed by adults in language and expression; use voices and actions to express bowel movements. He has learned to shake with the music rhythmically and be able to recognize some of the items on the picture. For example, he can find a few pictures that he is familiar with from a large number of pictures. Deliberately imitate some movements, such as: drinking water, stirring with water in a spoon. Maybe he already knows that adults are talking about themselves.