The baby’s smart brain is “fed” out. Breastfeeding is essential, because taurine contained in breast milk can not only promote the proliferation of brain cells, but also promote the formation of neural cell networks and prolong the survival time of nerve cells. Therefore, taurine in breast milk plays an important role in the brain development of the baby.
Some experts also believe that breast milk may contain a “smart hormone” that promotes the accelerated development of the brain, which has the effect of increasing the intelligence of the baby. Babies who insist on breastfeeding will have stronger resistance, are less likely to get sick, and will be smarter. The study found that vegetables are rich in vitamin B, vitamin C and vitamin E, which are essential for normal brain development, and are easily absorbed by the intestines. So, Let vegetables be the food that your baby likes. If the baby eat a lot of vegetables, it will increase the level of vitamin C in the blood. Experts have used hundreds of children as research subjects and found that children with vitamin C of 1.1 mg per 100 ml of blood have an IQ of 5 points higher than others. It can be seen that eating more vegetables will be beneficial to the normal growth and development of the baby’s brain. Research experts point out that vegetables are the smart energy source for children. The study found:
- Fish meat is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, calcium, iron, vitamin B12 and other ingredients, which are essential nutrients for brain cell development. Therefore, eating fish and eating fish-rich foods is very important for baby’s brain development, especially in the early stages of development.
- The protein in eggs is very good and the absorption rate is also high.The lecithin in the egg yolk passes through the digestive enzymes in the intestines. And the released choline can directly enter the brain, and combine with acetic acid to form a neurotransmitter, which is beneficial to mental development and improve memory. At the same time, the iron and phosphorus content in the egg yolk is more, which contributes to brain development.
- Animal internal organs mainly refer to the brain, heart, liver and kidney. They are rich in proteins, lipids, etc., which are essential nutrients for brain development.
- Soybean and its products are rich in high-quality plant protein. Soybean oil is also rich in a variety of unsaturated fatty acids and phospholipids, which is beneficial to brain development.
- Vegetables, fruits and walnuts are rich in vitamins A, B, C, E, etc., especially the fatty acids of walnut kernels, which are essential nutrients for brain cells. Regular consumption not only promotes brain development, but also improves brain function and vitality. Prevent cranial nerve function disorders.
- Milk is rich in seven major nutrients, such as lactose, rich vitamins and tryptophan, which play an important role in the formation and development of the brain and nerves. After an empty stomach, give your baby a nutritious breakfast every day. Every organ of the body, including the brain, needs to supply with foods rich in carbohydrates, protein, vitamins and trace elements. At this time, the nutrient utilization rate is higher than other two meals.
The survey showed that children who did not eat breakfast usually had significant differences in memory compared with children who ate breakfast. A study also showed that children who did not eat breakfast had an IQ score that was 10%-15% lower than those who insisted on eating breakfast. A smart mother must give her baby a good habit of eating breakfast, because breakfast is like a potion. Frequent overeating will cause a large amount of blood to accumulate in the gastrointestinal tract, causing cerebral ischemia, hypoxia, and impeding brain function, leading to a decline in IQ. To make matters worse, satiety is also easy to induce a growth factor called fibroblasts, which grows tens of thousands of times in the brain, making the brain cells often in an ischemic, hypoxic state. The function of nerve cells in the brain that is responsible for language, memory, thinking and other activities is inhibited and improperly developed, thereby reducing intelligence. Eating moderately can not only prevent the hidden dangers of diabetes, high blood pressure, hyperlipidemia, etc., but also promote the baby’s intellectual development. Medical experts point out that: the baby maintains a moderate weight, obesity will cause a lot of fat into the brain, squeeze the sulcus back, thereby hindering the formation of nerve fiber hyperplasia and brain sulcus. Finally, the cerebral cortex becomes smooth, neural network Simple, forming an “obese brain.” In addition, the breathing rate of children who are overweight will also shrink, which will easily lead to insufficient oxygen supply in the body, causing hypoxia in brain cells, which will affect mental development. Compared with normal-weight children, obese children’s IQ, especially operational IQ, but also the ability to see, hear, and receive knowledge are at a low level.